Kindly do follow the Guidelines set by the Central and State Government
1. Darshan timings: Morning 6 AM to Evening 7 PM
2. Wearing of Mask is compulsory
3. Children below 10 years and devotees aged above 65 years will not be allowed to enter. Kind request not to bring pregnant women and disabled person.
4. Temperature of each and every devotees will be checked. Any devotee with temperature above 100 will not be allowed to enter the temple . Devotees with any ailment and fever will not be allowed to enter the temple premises.
5. Temple trust has made adequate arrangements for sanitizer.
6. It is mandatory for every devotee to maintain atleast 6 foot distance as per social distancing norm. Foot prints have been marked in the temple. Every devotee will have to follow the foot print for darshan.
7. The trust has banned offerings like chundari, coconut and the temple trust will not give devotees any prasad.
8. It is a kind request to all devotees to kindly cooperate with the Temple Trust employees.
9. Devotes will not be allowed in the temple during the aarti